Monday, October 10, 2011


Mustache Michelle


I swear the wine has nothing to do with Danielle's song to the bag.

Benoit thinking about love.


Random ruin in the woods with a shrine in it.

That's Jesus

Medieval town of Pescosolido that sits above us.

Twenty feet up a sixty foot dry waterfall.



Changing weather

The sanctuary on the roof of the ruin.
I'm sorry about the time passed since the last update. Times are a changing in this timeless world. The eternity of shirtless weather has passed to make way for snow covered mountains and wind so strong it has collapsed many of our tents, sending us to scurry for shelter within the ruin. Our people are leaving too, the family falling apart to hit the road. Some are going back to the real world, others to continue the adventure. Now there just us three boys left living around our ruin. I'm off to wander the mountains alone for a few days. I promise to post more when I'm back, but it's too cold to type right now and my fingers are rebelling. Thank you Roberta for the Marmot downy as I think it has probably saved my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment