Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Pre-emptive Test

         This is the first official post. Hopefully the first of many. I am still unsure of who will be looking at this, really who my audience is. Right now it's just me. Today I said goodbye to one of my many families, a family of brothers and sisters who I passed the summer with. It was a heart wrencher and I was upset to be without any profound words. Maybe I'll post them here once they come to me. Tomorrow I will be getting baby shmeeb of a computer and a camera to continue to update this blog during my voyage. Until then we shall remain without visuals. Seven days until I leave and lots to do. Tonight we will sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Is your computer a shmeeb in the "cute and dorky" sense or the "you just cant respect it under any circumstances. A disgrace to society," way? Have you spray painted it yet? Can you fit it into a book? Maybe you could disguise it as some horrible book that no one would ever want to read, let alone steal, something like an old public health report, or an aweful how to book maybe. One way or another, send pictures.

    ReplyDelete